Thursday, April 21, 2011

We're still here...

I know you all were probably wondering if we were still around since I haven't posted in soooooo long, but let me tell you that we have been BUSY!  We recently moved to a new house, so that has been taking up a good bit of our time.  I've never moved with children, and it is a lot more work.  More stuff, more adjusting, and much more organizing.  We've got a long ways to go in getting completely settled in our new house, but it's coming along.  This was an emotional move for me.  We were quickly outgrowing our other little house, but it was an awesome house to raise children in.  And we brought 3 of our babies home to it, and they learned to walk, run and speak their first words there.  A lot of memories, but I can only imagine how many more we are going to make at our new home!  And I cannot wait to bring home baby #4 to it very soon!  Speaking of baby #4, everything is ticking right along.  I'm almost 34 weeks and I feel every ounce of it.  Here's a picture just to give you an idea.

In March, our little Bennett turned 3.  I still can't believe how big he's getting.  Bennett is obsessed with Batman!  I don't really know how it all started, but it has been going on for quite a while.  So needless to say, a Batman party was what we had to have.  Here are a few pics from the great event, and be sure to notice the special guest that visited- Batman, himself!


Gran Gran brought this awesome picture to put on the wall.  Bennett kept saying it was him when he was a little boy Batman!



Showing off his muscles.


The first meeting- Bennett was speechless-at first.  He tried to introduce Batman to everyone, but he couldn't even remember everyone's names.  After that he couldn't stop talking.  He told Batman everything he could think of.




Somebody partied too much!

I might as well make this a really long post to catch up, so here are a couple of more pictures that were taken over the past couple of weeks.

Look at these sweet boys. 

My little kitchen helper.  She was having fun dancing and singing to some music.


Say CHEESE!

I guess that's all for now.  I'll try not to wait so long before the next update!!

No comments:

Post a Comment